About St Helens The Best Me CIC
Who we are & How We Do It
Coaching, Training and Consultancy
We are a team of women, men and young people who use lived experience
to bring about positive changes within our community,
transforming past pains into our present power.
St Helens The Best Me CIC is dedicated to make positive changes in the community.
For the general public, Men, Women, Young people and Children.
We aim to build strong connections within society via raising aspirations and hopes.
So everyone that uses our services can live a life being the best version of themselves,
a life of purpose, confidence and contribution.
We exist to build aspirations, resilience, to reduce crime such as Domestic Abuse
so communities are thriving. Raising awareness via workshops & campaigning.
1. Participate and support build personal mission statements,
so they live a purpose driven life
2. Improve the lives of people through empowerment and motivation
3. Use evidence-based Neuro linguistic techniques that have worked for
other survivors of trauma
4. To build strong communities that help one another to thrive
5. To provide a safe place for those who have experienced trauma from
any form of abuse, loss or failures.
6. A safe place without judgment to overcome trauma from DA, loss, rejection or failures.
7. Work in partnership with other services and agencies in the local areas
8. Train survivors to become advocates and Ambassadors for the Best Me
9. Campaign on issues that are important in our area.
St Helens The Best Me CIC will achieve this:
1. Provide a team of qualified staff and volunteers with lived experienced
capable of delivering the highest standards of services
2. Use latest research and trauma informed approaches to help service users
2. Work with other existing services and work in a synergistic collaborative approach
3. Use best practice for monitoring and evaluating outcomes
4. Train service users to go and help others in their own circles.